In 2018, The Society of St. Vincent de Paul of North Texas opened the first public free pharmacy in Texas. The pharmacy helps families who do not have health insurance and cannot afford their prescription medication.
The pharmacy offers no cost prescription medications, medication counseling, blood pressure checks, refill reminders and medication delivery assistance.
Your family may be eligible for these services if you:
- are a resident of the state of Texas
- have an annual household income below 300% of the Federal Poverty level for your family’s size,
- have no health insurance, and
- have a valid prescription for your medication.
- Fill out the application- English application. Spanish application.
- Type your answers into the fillable PDF, then save the document to your computer.
- You may also download and print the application to complete by hand.
Gather all your documentation:
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income- If you have no income, or someone helps to support you, you can submit the Hardship Referral Letter to meet the proof of income requirement.
- Photo ID
Due to COVID-19, all applications and documentation must be scanned and emailed to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
For assistance, call 469-607-0909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.