It’s important to do what you can to keep your immune system healthy and prevent getting sick. Here are five benefits of getting both the COVID-19 and flu vaccines:
- You avoid getting infected with COVID-19 and flu at the same time.
- Symptoms may be less if you do get sick.
- It lowers the risk of hospitalization and death.
- Protects you and the people around you who can get very sick.
- It reduces doctors’ visits and sick days that cause you to miss work and school.
Anyone 12 and older can receive the COVID-19 vaccine without an appointment at:
Ellis Davis Field House
9191 S. Polk St., Dallas, 75232
Monday – Saturday, 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.
*Minors must be accompanied by an adult
You can get the flu vaccine at one of Parkland’s community-based health centers for Walk-in Wednesdays, 9 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 4 p.m. No appointment needed.